Friday, July 2, 2010

im gonna get you...



The title is a bit creepy, but look at how NOT creepy these PJs are. I love how floaty and feminine they are, and the best part is that you can even wear them out without feeling awkward.



Ruby PJs - Maximilla & Chiffon Cami - UO

It was the coldest day in Sydney in over 50 years on Wednesday! Thus, I stayed snuggled up in bed "researching" on various sites like polyvore, UO, Forever21, Asos. Nonetheless, the cold has now burned a hole in my wallet/creditcard. Will post up my wonderful new purchases once they arrive. But for now, let me show you the fantastical items I've found.

Chantal Sandals & Structured Shoulder Quilted Dress - asos

Sporting a many many ForeverNew pieces and miscellaneous accessories

More regular posts to come. promise.

xx

No comments: