Monday, July 5, 2010

in the basket

Sleeping in on Sundays will never be out of fashion. So my Sunday started at a lazy 12pm with a phone call to lunch with the boy and a nice afternoon in the sun/cold writing up this post. It's nice to get outdoors with my laptop and write, since I've spent a whole week either indoors (at home or in a shopping centre). Must be more productive this week and research for SPLENDOUR IN THE GRASS which is happening in less than 3 weeks and flights to Los Angeles in December. With that said, I've been trying to get my hands on episodes from "Man versus Food", so I can start cataloguing places that I must visit/eat.

Here is my Lazy Sunday Outfit, notice that I have red lipstick in every shot. I figured life was too short to waste a day looking dull. Thus, I'm trying 30 days of red lipstick, they say its an ego booster too. So its all PROS no CONS baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check out - vendrtv.com - and go eat at those places for me when you're in the states!
Aims xo