Wednesday, September 15, 2010

first aid kit that makes my heart sing

absolute boredom and procrastination leads me to find some bloody good music. Check out "first aid kit" a cute lil swedish family making some awesome tunes in woolly grandma sweaters! really loving the autumn vibes im getting from their youtube clips. BUT, finally spring has arrived. and its time to take out the florals, and send the black leggings, stockings, jumpers, blazers, cardigans, hats awayyyyy!

Though, the weather has been pretty much terrible all week! pouring down every second day. I'm waiting for a gorgeous sunny sunday to spend out and about, picnic with the ladies and hoping to get the old school camera i purchased over 2 months ago working.

The most wonderfully dramatic Tiffany is going to get another tattoo v soon. and all the buzz has rubbed off on me. I've been (for the last week) googling pin up girls, diamonds, hearts, anchors and I've come across a few messy beautiful vogue tattoo inspired shoots. Loving how random, yet well placed everything looks.


inspired
xx

No comments: