Tuesday, May 10, 2011

it's been a long time coming.

After a lenghty depature from blogging. It's time to start this up again! I've been incredibly busy this past year with a new job, new course at uni and new opportunities! I am excited to say the least about an upcoming opportunity heading my way!
I hope to be inspired and motivated to reach for bigger and better things and places. On another exciting note, Tams and I will be travelling to the wonderful Bali in late July. The purpose of our trip: good karma and shopping! Lots of it. We'll be bringing two luggage full of clothes for an orphanage and making a day trip to visit them. But enough of me babbling on, here's a pic of my new ride. :)

 (vintage yellow dress/leopard print belt, zara leopard print loafers and bike)
xx

No comments: